Feel free to call the Lancaster/Lebanon District 22 phone service who will connect you to an Al-Anon member. Meetings occur daily; check the meeting list to find one closest to you. We recommend that newcomer’s go to six different meetings as close together as possible. If you attend a meeting that doesn’t seem right for you, please try another one. Groups normally meet weekly at the designated time and each meeting has a different focus.
Keep Coming Back, It Works.
We have two newcomer meetings:
Monday @ 8:00 PM
New Beginnings (Informal to 8:00)
Chiques Methodist Church
1215 E. Main St.
(AA upstair @ 8:00, Alanon is downstairs,
to the right end of hall.)
Saturday @ 8:00 PM
Saturday Nite Beginner’s AFG
2340 State St.
(Past AA meeting, in the library.)
More information about Al-Anon:
- Are You Troubled By Someone Else’s Drinking? 20 questions that may help to determine if Al-Anon is for you.
- Did You Grow Up With A Problem Drinker? 20 questions that may determine if alcoholism affected your childhood.
- FAQs about Al-Anon: These are some of the most common questions asked by those who want to know more our fellowship.
- Al-Anon Faces Alcoholism (PDF) : Articles by members who share their experience, strength, and hope and other articles on how the program works.
- Detachment (PDF): What does it mean to detach with love?
- First Steps to Al-Anon Recovery: Audio podcasts from Al-Anon members who share their experience, strength and hope on different topics.
- Using Al-Anon’s Steps in Our Personal Lives: Podcasts from Al-Anon members on how they practice the Twelve Steps.