Tough Topics Speaker Series
The Thursday Night Lititz group will be having a Tough Topic Speaker Series.
Thursday Night Lititz Standing Tall One Day at a Time AFG
505 Woodcrest Ave. Lititz, PA 17543
Last Thursday of each month at 7:30 PM
- January 25th Quit Taking It Personally — Patty
- February 22nd Conflict Resolution Using the Traditions — Mollie
- March 29th Self Care — Connie H
- April 26th Growing Up in an Alcoholic Home — Kathy G
- May 31st Sex and Intimacy — Ed G.
- June 28th The Power of Sponsorship — Dave
- July 26th Opening Our Hearts; Transforming Our Losses — Nancy
- August 30th Moving the Focus to Ourselves — Bre
We are looking for people from across the district to share their Experience, Strength, and Hope. Our meetings are OPEN meetings. Everyone is Welcome to attend.
- Detaching with Love, Fears
- How the Slogans Help Combat Compulsive Thinking
- Finances, The Role Service Plays in Our Recovery
We invite you to attend and we ask if you have Experience, Strength and Hope on a particular topic above or another topic rarely discussed; to please call us at 724-263-9719 (Kathy G) and we may add you to our speaker lists.
Speakers are asked to limit their shares to 20 minutes. After, we will open the floor to questions and for sharing. Hope to see you there!