Alateen in Lancaster/Lebanon
Alateen Meetings are open to those ages 12 through 20 who have been affected by the family disease of alcoholism. The meetings are designed to be a safe place to share experience, strength, and hope. Meetings are run by teenagers just like you.
Zion Lutheran Church – Annex
18 Quarry Road, Leola 17540
Links To Check Out!
- An Open Letter To My Teacher (PDF): A letter from the Al-Anon World Service Office about Alateen that you can print and give to your teachers.
- Is Someone’s Drinking Getting To You? (PDF) Alateen Is For You!–20 questions to ask yourself to see if Alateen is helpful for you.
- NCWSA Requirement for Alateen Member Safety: Principles and practices that Alateen groups and sponsors agree to follow.
- Alateen Page from the World Service Office: Much more information on Alateen.
- Excerpts from Alateen Talk Newsletter (PDF): Alateen members sharing their experience, strength and hope with other teens.
Alateen meetings are sponsored by qualified and screened Al-Anon members who meet and follow the requirements and guidelines listed in the NCWSA Alateen Member Safety Requirements.